Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Prayer Request

I just recieved word from my friend Sr. Mary Christa in Rome, who is a Religious Sister of Mercy,and the entire Order from Ireland to Rome and throughout the United States are praying the prayer below for a miraculous cure for Paul through the intercession of their foundress Blessed Catherine McAuley whose case is up for beatification. Please join my family in saying this prayer each day for Paul.

Lord Jesus in your loving Mercy,
and through the intercession of
Venerable Catherine McAuley,
we ask you this day to grant us the miracle that our faith demands.

Venerable Catherine, you cared for the sick,
and those in need.
You brought the loving Mercy of our Lord Jesus
to all who asked for it.
We come to you in need this day.
Please intercede with our Lord Jesus
for a complete cure for
Paul Fidero.
With full confidence
we entrust this request to your prayers.

Thank you all, Pax Christi tecum

Jon Fidero

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO all of Paul Fidero's family,
My name is Jill Wiegand I am the aunt of Brendan Hanrahan, I heard about Paul's accident last week end from Brendan's dad. I have been inquiring all week about him and now I will say this prayer for Paul daily.
God Bless you all and I will pray for a full recovery for Paul.
I live in Monterey Ca, and will pass this prayer along to others.

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting, Paul!!

Austria students continue to pray for you!!

-AMC/AMU Austria

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul and the Fidero family,
As you know, ever since the Ave community heard of your tragic condition Heaven has been stormed with numerous prayers. And they will not cease until you are fully recovered. I will definitely add the prayer to Venerable Catherine McAuley to my own. I went to McAuley high school, named after her. She is responsible for founding the Sisters of Mercy and I have no doubt that she and her sisters will intercede on your behalf and that through her, Jesus will shed his mercy upon you. May God Bless and keep you always.
~love, Suzanne Slinger

Anonymous said...

Mario Musil in Naples asked our college/career group to pray for Paul. I wanted you to know that we did, and will pray. --Jim Nite

Anonymous said...

Hello Fidero family,
My name is Devin Vernick, you may or may not remember me. We use to live in the same neighborhood. News has spread fast about Paul's circumstances...and how he is a part of a family that honors the Lord. Your hope shall continue to encourage others, let this light shine. As hard as it may seem, "Do not let your heart be troubled, but believe..." John 14:1