Thursday, November 24, 2005

More photos...

Here are some more photos for your viewing pleasure. The comments are courtesy of Paul's older brother Jon.

(Paul doing what he does best...)

(Christmas with the Fidero's...Paul has always had a strange attachment to Corvette's...and yes, I am wearing shorts underneath all that wrapping paper).

(Rocking out at Thanksgiving 2004...myself and Paul jamming, my father on the right sustaining the rythm...alright, I will admit it: Paul was the only one capable of soloing. Last but not least, Phat Mike on keyboards behind us).

(Los quatros amigos).

(Hands down, the finest looking men on the planet if I don't say so myself...it is okay, we don't mind if you use this shot as your background wallpaper. I know everyone wants to, and we don't blame you).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree ==========the Fidero boys are very handsome, and don't forget tallented too. Mom and dad will have to take a few bows. You guys are such an inspiration. I am so glad you are all together today. Will keep praying for everyone night and day.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Anonymous said...

wow you guys are soooo studly us studly people got the Fidero jeans...actually some of our distant cousins are kinda "not so studly" but still...your are all pretty ridiculously good looking

Anonymous said...

I must say, I am dating the very best looking and perhaps the most talented of the Fidero family (aka, Paul... at least he would say so). Especially those pictures from the wedding this summer, that's when he captured my heart! Thanks so much for putting up such great pictures!
In Christ,
Geneva

Anonymous said...

hey dudes, how come you boxed out the drummer on the thanksgiving pic! I hear he was awesome!!!

Mr. Anonymous
EVENT STAFF 4 Life!

Anonymous said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you today. You have helped us all to remember how much we have to be thankful for. I thank you so much for sharing your passion for God. This has forever changed my life and so many others. God bless you all! And thanks for the pictures of Paul's smiling face. That's the way I will always remember him!!