Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Picture This


















Paul and Abby - the day he got home from the hospital















Judy let Paul know just how much he was missed !
(Frank was next in line to welcome him home, while
Emma looked on)















We couldn't quit hugging Paul that first evening he was home.
We were all so happy to be back in Lilburn, enjoying NON-hospital food.

I am sorry about the late postings of the pictures! I have been taught how to get them into the format that this blog site accepts. Hopefully, I can post pictures more often. I knew how to download the pictures with my old camera and the newer one hasn't been as easy for me.
New and Improved these days only means more technology to learn for me!



































The banner goes up to announce Michael's graduation.
Great job guys. We have completed our task of totally embarassing Michael.
For Jon and I, we have completed our task of getting 4 sons through high school. You can bet
we want to celebrate that accomplishment. Seeing Paul help Jon get this sign up pretty much makes this a Banner Year!

















Love,
Jon and Rebecca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just passed by that sign today and thought of you, rebecca!! that's what we are supposed to do as parents-embarrass our kids, right? i am well on my way with my Joe!! hehe. :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very blessed Mother's Day. Paul, you look great in the photos!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the sign up close and personal!

Great hanging job, Jon and Paul!

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations to the family on the final high school graduation. God bless you all through this exciting time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Graduate!