Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pictures (continued)
















This is the barn that was remodeled and turned into
4 apartments. We were on the bottom left apartment
named Padre Pio.















The area outside of our apartment. The grounds are
beautifully maintained and all the gardening is done
by Maria. She also does all the cleaning and preparing
of the main home and apartments as her way of serving
Our Lord.















Maria had this was the sign on the door to our apartment
when we first arrived. God did bless us! Thank you Maria
for a wonderful place to stay and a very warm welcome.














A huge thank you to Pat and Carol for bringing us
to the shrine.















Back to work on Monday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of a song by James Taylor . . . Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself . . .

I can feel your joy these many miles away, sis! I love you.

Peace, Love & and a "beautiful Bama mornin",
Jim

Anonymous said...

"....because i love you. yes, i do. when you give me that pretty little pout, it turns me inside out. there's somethin' about ya, baby"

-sorry! i am a HUGE James Taylor fan and your brother started the line from my fave JT song so i had to finish it. :)

Great pictures! It's all so beautiful. wish i could go there right now. pat and carol are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful! looks like your has a wonderful time!

Peace,
Anne