Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An addendum

After writing the previous posting early this morning, I have to add this addendum.

Not knowing our future at the time we visited the church, we went on to have our 3rd and 4th sons that we named James and Michael. In looking for pictures of St. Michael's Church today to add to the previous article, I found out the church is in St. James Parish in Louisiana (they don't have counties in Louisiana, they are called parishes). I only realized today the connections - I had my son Jon with me in the church, Paul was in my womb and James and Michael were yet to come. When I named my sons, James was named after my dad and Michael was named after my brother who died when I was 10 yrs old. Today, I realized the connections with their names and that of the church (St. Michael's) and location (St. James Parish)! I just had to come back and add this posting to share this FULL CIRCLE with all of you. Oh, the signs of God are great and many!!! I am still smiling about this realization!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessed be God forever - thinking of you on this Easter!